Position; family doctor within the polyclinic
Qualifications and Requirements;
- You completed your medical degree.
- An MD from an accredited medical school
- Preferably you have experience in; a hospital setting or other ployclinic environment.
- Any other requirements
- The ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Communication skills, including sensitivity and the ability to provide clear explanations
- Ability to spot and solve problems, requiring effective decision-making skills
- Ability to work efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Language skills are an important part of the job description
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals
How to stand out
Before you apply for an opportunity, please be sure to have read the job description thoroughly – and match your cv to the required skills. If you’ve worked in the medical theatre before, let us know about it!
Don’t hesitate to show us your references. Send us information about current medical studies and or project.
Tell us why specifically you want this job and what you think you can do for the polyclinic. We know we’re pretty great so we want to know what you hope to bring to the table and why. What is it that attracts you, to say, working as a nurse in Crete and servicing patients from all over the world?
Sometimes, we ask concrete questions instead of asking you to write a cover letter. These are like a guide to writing a cover letter, so make sure you answer them carefully and tell us everything that we need to know about you to make a decision.